Class Schedule Publication Dates
3rd Wednesday in February
2nd Wednesday in April
Top 10 Things to Know about the New SDSU Registration Timeline
10. The New Registration Timeline will start with registration for the Fall 2018 semester in April 2018.
9. Students will now register for Fall semester in April, Spring semester in November, and Summer sessions in March.
8. October and March will be focal advising months.
7. An earlier registration may allow students to plan their other scheduled responsibilities (e.g., work) around their academic schedule, rather than the other way around.
6. For students on financial aid (60% of students), nothing changes relative to when tuition and fees are due.
5. Students will be able to register for whatever courses they want (with the exception of courses which require a major code they do not have).
4. When students register they will receive warning messages indicating they will be dropped if eligibility is not met. Students will only be dropped for not meeting course eligibility for courses that have an enforced prerequisite; students won't be dropped from courses with a prerequisite warning.
3. After grades are in at the end of the semester, then ineligible students will be dropped from courses.
2. Posting grades on time is now more critical than ever for the faculty, so that students will not be dropped from a course when they should not be.
1. This website will answer almost all of your questions!