Directory of Major Advisers
Office of Advising and Evaluations
Advises undergraduate students regarding General Education, graduation requirements, choices of majors, and official degree and graduation evaluations.
- Website: www.sdsu.edu/advising
- Walk-in Advising:
- Location: Student Services West 1551
- Office Hours: Monday–Thursday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Phone: (619) 594-6668
- Phone Hours: Monday–Thursday, 9 –11 a.m. and 2 – 4 p.m.
The Joan and Art Barron Veterans Center
Serves as the hub for all student veteran support services on campus, including the veteran benefit programs for SDSU's undergraduate and graduate veterans, active duty military, reservists and dependents.
- Website: http://arweb.sdsu.edu/es/veterans/
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: Student Services West 1661
- Phone: (619) 594-5813
- Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Student Account Services
Information for students regarding tuition, fees, financial aid disbursements, financial policies, and financial deadlines.
- Website: www.sdsu.edu/sas
- Location: Student Services West 2536
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (619) 594-5253
Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships
Information for students regarding the financial aid and scholarship application process and requirements for satisfactory academic progress.
- Website: www.sdsu.edu/financialaid
- Location: Student Services West 3615
- Phone: (619) 594-6323
- Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m
Still have questions?